26 October 2017

gettin' krafty

How's is going krafty friends?  Hope all is well in your world.  We are enjoying a beautiful autumn in this part of the world... it was 15 (Celsius for my American friends) degrees on Tuesday and it's supposed to be just as nice today. I was all set to go to the gym and decided that a run outside was a far better option.

So you may be questioning my spelling today but we are playing with kraft paper over at Seize the Birthday this week so I'm just being a little silly. The option/topping is to have a kraft card base... this is what I came up with. Pretty CAS but I like the colour combination.


Hope you can play along with us this week.  Be sure to head over to the blog for all the challenge guidelines and give the DT and our Surprise Party guest Becca.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Unity
Paper: SU! Crumb Cake, Soft Sky & Old Olive, yellow scrap
Ink: SU! Old Olive
Accessories: EK Success corner rounder punch, SU! die & mini paper clip

8 comments:

  1. Great design Glenda!! I really like that die cut you used : )

    Have a fantastic day!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, great colours on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fun swirly circles, Glenda! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and balance Glenda! You are "krafty" indeed! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color combination too! Fabulous die cut and card!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glenda,

    Your card is simple and sweet. Love these three swirlies, such a lovely pop of color against the cardstock. So glad to visit your blog. I see in your blog profile you’re a geologist, I saw something recently that you would TOTALLY be interested in! I can’t divulge here as I’m planning Christmas presents and fear if I tell you here my (crafty, carding) relatives might see this LOL. If you email me at lalalime(at)hotmail(dot)com I’ll share! Hope the rest of your week is crafty and fun!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! The color combination is fabulous! Great use of die cuts on a CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}