19 November 2017

Playing tag

Hi!  I'm straying far from my norm and making some Christmas tags! It's not my strong suit but I'm having fun with it.  It's also a bit early to be talking about Christmas for me - lol.  If you ever need any inspiration for Christmas tags, be sure to check out Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  She has some fabulous designers and great prizes.  Of course, her tags are pretty amazing as well!  The one I'm sharing today is inspired by Jeanne Jachna's gorgeous tag on day 3. Mine is a little more low key but I really like how it turned out.  The top snowflake is silver foil but the lighting doesn't really show that very well.  Make not that there is a 'star' in the middle of the snow flake.  I've made use of that star on another tag that I will share soon. The snowflake underneath is vellum.  Prying that out of the die without tearing it was definitely a challenge!


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you're having a great day.
Glenda

Details:
silver snowflake tag - 2"x3.75"
Paper: SU! soft sky & silver foil paper, vellum
Accessories: A Muse ribbon, Spellbinders snowflake die, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, SU! tag punch

2 comments:

  1. Glenda I always struggle with photographing foiled cards... it doesn't take much imagination to see how beautiful your darling little snowflake is... love the dots -Swiss: my favorite! and those on the ribbon, too! Thanks so much for Tag-ing along with us at 25 Days!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you fall down the tag-making rabbit hole... :D I love the embossed blue base, and of course the layered snowflakes. (I've been known to wreck a few vellum ones, myself. Worse is when the insides don't all cut out on a fancy one. Ugh.) See you back in Tracey's gallery! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}